Webinar: CARES Act guidance for counties and cities
June 12, 2020
Access a recording of the webinar below.
On June 12, 2020, KACo and the Kentucky League of Cities hosed an informational webinar on accessing funding from the CARES Act. This one-hour webinar will provided answers on how to apply for the funding, what expenses are eligible and what to expect for distribution.
- Jim Henderson, KACo Executive Director/CEO
- J.D. Chaney, KLC Executive Director/CEO
Panelists from the Department for Local Government included:
- Dennis Keene, Commissioner
- Eddie Jacobs, Chief of Staff
- Matt Stephens, General Counsel, Office of Legal Services
- Wil Rhodes, Executive Director, Office of Financial Management & Administration
- Billie Renee Johnson, Acting Executive Director, Office of Federal Grants
- Jennifer Peters, Branch Manager, Office of Federal Grants
- Mary Palmer, Executive Assistant
- Kim Wooldridge, Executive Assistant
Access the webinar recording here: