U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Issues and Solutions Guide
In order to aid and inform owners of small businesses, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has compiled a comprehensive guide to coronavirus issues and solutions.
The guide includes information on the following:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) up-to-date facts
- The $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill: What’s in it?
- Issue #1: My small business has been shut down for safety purposes and we are experiencing a significant loss in revenue.
- Issue #2: My small business qualifies as an “essential service” and is still open. How do I run my business effectively while minimizing the risk of infection for employees and customers?
- Issue #3: My small business is experiencing inventory and supply chain disruptions and we cannot keep certain products stocked.
- Issue #4: I am unclear about my insurance coverage during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Issue #5: My business has shifted to an Emergency Work-From-Home Policy. How do I manage employees effectively?
- Issue #6: How do I adjust my approach to marketing in the wake of this situation?
Access the guide here: https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/coronavirus-small-business-guide