U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Issues and Solutions Guide
May 06, 2020
U.S. Chamber of Commerce releases guidance for small businesses.
In order to aid and inform owners of small businesses, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has compiled a comprehensive guide to coronavirus issues and solutions.
The guide includes information on the following:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) up-to-date facts
- The $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill: What’s in it?
- Issue #1: My small business has been shut down for safety purposes and we are experiencing a significant loss in revenue.
- Issue #2: My small business qualifies as an “essential service” and is still open. How do I run my business effectively while minimizing the risk of infection for employees and customers?
- Issue #3: My small business is experiencing inventory and supply chain disruptions and we cannot keep certain products stocked.
- Issue #4: I am unclear about my insurance coverage during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Issue #5: My business has shifted to an Emergency Work-From-Home Policy. How do I manage employees effectively?
- Issue #6: How do I adjust my approach to marketing in the wake of this situation?
Access the guide here: https://www.chamberofcommerce.org/coronavirus-small-business-guide